COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Folks, for anyone who is not already aware, Boost-Mobile has set up a page with some information about the steps we're taking to assist customers who may be affected by COVID-19, whether that means you're out of work, sick or quarantined at home.  

That information can be found on the Boost Mobile COVID-19 Page

If you need to speak to a customer service person, whether by phone or here on the Community, responses may be delayed.  Many of our centers are impacted by curfews and mandatory government shut downs in an attempt to curb the spread of the virus. We do still have people here to help but ask that you remain patient while we work through more volume than normal with fewer people than normal. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

858 REPLIES 858
Highlighted
Groupie

Will Boost be crediting our account for the next 60 days like other companies due to the corona virus?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Mamichuulaaa. Thanks for reaching out to us. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Stay tuned to our site and social media channels for updates on this.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

That would b very helpful with people like myself out of work
Highlighted

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us, BenG1!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Exactly I thought sprint and boost were partners and even their doing it some of us are gonna be out of work for a while
Highlighted
Accomplice

That's what I thought as well. They only paid up to 3 days for me. Hopefully they'll get on board too
Highlighted
Accomplice

I might too
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to know that way, @Nessamama11 @Corey31336. Customers will be notified if any measures are taken. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I’ve Been Calling Boost Mobile Since Yesterday About This Same Thing