Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

how did you actually get thur just waiting for the 611 to pick up?

Highlighted

Re: COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

I waited for two hours and 5 mins before the phone disconnect automatically... Unfortunately if someone was to ever pick up before the time was up I'd be greatful. I doubt every customer is going to get help. Those who have pre-paid accounts should probably not hold their breath.
Highlighted
Groupie

Suspending service during Virus

Does Boost Have a policy like most other utilities?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Corona Virus

Call 611 That's the customer care phone number.

The recording will ask are you calling about your phone number. If so, press 1.
After that Press 0, then press 0 again.
Then the recording will ask why you want to speak to a customer care agent.
They will give you some choices.
When prompted press 2 because you want to talk about your account.

After that the recording will get some information from you.

That would be your 4 digit PIN. It's the one you use to sign in to your account.

Then you just wait until they answer. I waited one hour and forty minutes. I just put the phone on speaker and went about my business.

When customer care started talking, I asked them are they helping their customers. They said yes. I gave them my four digit PIN and he proceeded to do whatever it is they do. He told me it was paid for two months.
I couldn't believe it so I asked him if he meant March and April and he said yes.
I thanked him and we both hung up.
Good luck.

I went to the Boost Mobile app too check if they paid my bill.
I clicked on "Visit my account" website.
Sign in.

I don't think technical support is up and running. They are encouraging people to use their website.
Enthusiast

Help

Can BOOST MOBILE help me with my payment that was due today? I have called in various occasionas without resolution. I can't pay my mobile because I am not working, as everyone else, for the virus. Are you going to give me a two month credit as other companies are doing? I already wrote in this
page earlier. PLEASE, I NEED MY PHONE.