COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
861 REPLIES 861
Accomplice

Me either. I have called and sent messages. Boost is full of crap. What part they dont get people need they phones. But people are also out of work among other things. This is ridiculous.
Enthusiast

I've been with boost 4 a long time n right before my unlimited $50 service was interrupted when i got up this morning, i had even attempted to get my girlfriend n child on my account since i bragged about how great boost is n their great coverage area & i even said I'm sure they'll work with us on keeping my service on n getting two new customers, but i tried going in, but if course they said theywould check on it for me then i tried calling customer service starting a different & numerous times since Thursday morning & sat on hold even calling from both my n her phones throughout the days sitting with no help for up to an hr a couple off those times!! What are people that hv little to no income now to get by paying for themselves n their family's well being n survival let alone having enough to pay a $50 phone bill!? We thought boost cared about their loyal customers but guess not....my girl had to resort to the $3 daily account just so i could get on this forum to voice my grievance!! My father is in a wheelchair n lives an hr from us!! I'm very disappointed in the poor customer empathy or & lack of compassion being shown by interrupting of phone service. I'm not concerned with unlimited anything. I'm asking to be able to hv uninterrupted service to stay in contact with my loved ones even if just basic plain Jane service. Shame on boost for being the prepaid service that doesn't really hv empathy for their everyday working man customers. In the midst of an international coronavirus crisis, u'd think that they would have allowed me to waive a month n switch to the bare basic plan to get thru this time. Please help ur loyal customers, BoostMobile!!
Accomplice

I've sent 3 agents messages since early yesterday and still no response. Can't reach anyone by calling. I will be switching to a different company as soon is I am able to if I don't receive assistance soon.  I see agents active here in the forum right now that I sent messages to yesterday, so I know private messages are simply being ignored.

Accomplice

I have called and been on hold for 2 hours at a time. Boost is not replying to messages on here so what are we suppose to do. I am so done with boost after this.
Accomplice

I'm done with them as well. Yesterday they said to send a PM so they can assist, but simply started ignoring the messages. Many of them are active here in the forum and just not responding. I've been trying to reach someone for 2 days.

Accomplice

Its sickening how the corporate office is not only treating customers but their employees. I've worked customer service and never worked for a company that puts their employees in a situation like this. They could've just decided to give everyone a free month because everyone is being affected by coronavirus, but no, they have people calling in and requesting it.
Accomplice

Me to im on hold as we speak. This makes no sense and wonder why they really have no business. But all the other companies are improving.
Enthusiast

NOTHING!!!!!!! MY PHONE IS BROKE AND I HAVE A NEW ONE THAT WONT SWAP YNTIL I CALL BOOST AND 3 TIMES I HAVE SAT ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR WITHOUT HELP!!!!!!!!! BOOSTS RESPONSE IS TERRIBLE AND SUCKS!!!!!
Groupie

Can you guys add credit to my bill it’s due 2 days I lost my job due to the coronavirus
Enthusiast

Right im trying to figure out whats going on too......no hotspot or anything has changed