COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
858 REPLIES 858
Highlighted
Accomplice

Lord knows. I got a text about 20 GB of hotspot but it's not even on my act. I wonder if we got lied to. I have 3 kids with 2 with medical issues and I need my cell and internet at that
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Think it's time to report boost for turning off our service and the government said we had rights not to get our services shut off due to this pandemic crisis and being on a lock down! I want my service back on!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Nevermimd the 20 gb of hotspot will not show up on your act. Itll automatically be added so just go ahead and start using.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I got a text yesterday saying we're getting 20 gigs of data for free starting today, yet, I haven't got it yet. Still throttled at 2G speeds
Highlighted

im done with this company  phone  carriers are a dime a dozen  boost doesn't even have the common decency to give a 30 day grace for a worldwide pandemic god forbid what happens in a nuclear war

PS if moderator posts this or doesn't i really dont ***   HAVE A HAPPY PANDEMIC😁

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey I been Hold for a hour and 5 minutes im cqlling because I need extension on my phone bill cause I cant pay it due to the coronovirus cause my job has shut down and I have no income as of now so I need help with my bill my phone so please contact me asap
Highlighted
Accomplice

Listen guys they are helping us. They just paid my bill for next month and they told me if this problem with the covid19 isnt fixed that they will help for the next month. You may have yo set on the phone and wait for a few hours. I called early and I only waited for a hour or so. Just be patient and have faith. God will see you through this.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Why is my phone off and every other service gets an extension I been with boost for years if my phone don’t get turned back on soon I’m going to another service people are out of work and all this is unfair
Highlighted
Community Manager

Folks, for anyone who is not already aware, Boost-Mobile has set up a page with some information about the steps we're taking to assist customers who may be affected by COVID-19, whether that means you're out of work, sick or quarantined at home.  

That information can be found on the Boost Mobile COVID-19 Page

If you need to speak to a customer service person, whether by phone or here on the Community, responses may be delayed.  Many of our centers are impacted by curfews and mandatory government shut downs in an attempt to curb the spread of the virus. We do still have people here to help but ask that you remain patient while we work through more volume than normal with fewer people than normal. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The data that was said to be added and my internet is still moving at slow speeds why is that