COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
858 REPLIES 858
Highlighted
Accomplice

I live In Danville Illinois amd I need to now if Boost Mobile is going to give credits to there customers account please and Thankyou Miranda
Highlighted
Accomplice

Any news
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im wondering will boost mobile wave our phone bills due to the pademic going on? Many of us dont have the hours or work to pay extra bills!
Highlighted
Groupie

Boost is going to lose a lot of customers after this if nothing is being done for customers in this time
Highlighted

I was wondering if I will be getting any kind of credit on my bill also due to this virus that has Michigan in a panic... paying one less bill would be a blessing seeing I’m the only one in the house that has a job and I have school age children that will be home for a few weeks....
Highlighted
Enthusiast

So... All of Las Vegas is out of work for a 30 day lock down are you going to help us? if not i will be leaving Boost Mobile and finding another phone company. I have been with you guy for a little over 3 years an i have used you guys in the past when i lived in Ca. By you guys not responding an leaving us hanging makes me feel like i will have to get an OBAMA phone (government phone) for the time being an when i got back to work. Get a plan with T mobile. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I know they told me that too I was not to please with them
Highlighted
Accomplice

mine did show, call them back.

Highlighted
Accomplice

No they disconnected me on the 12 was not happy I hope they make this right
Highlighted
Accomplice

Is this true