Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

COMPLAINT ON STORE ODESSA TX

Highlighted

COMPLAINT ON STORE ODESSA TX

This particular store is located at 1817 North County Road West Odessa Texas 79763
My first off and major complaint is that the representative there decided upon herself to give me the phone she wanted me to have I had asked for the LG Stylo but ended up with a Samsung 8 20 which I didn't know until it was time to check out and she handed me this phone as I told her this wasn't the one that I asked for she advised me that this was all she had and I asked her why she didn't say anything before she did all of this so I could have done something else but she already had everything transferred over and it was late. So then as we open our phones and look at them one of them headlines going all up and down it where the screen was messed up like from the screen going out after the next day I tried to contact her asking her to replace this one and she said that she didn't add the insurance so I would have to purchase another one what kind of crap is this I think boost and all companies should have more regulations maybe more control over their suppliers or their retailers so that things like this does it make them look like crap I'm very disappointed not only in the service that I received at night the quality of the phone and the fact that after talking all soda customer service they never gave me a number to call to put in a complaint. I don't know what kind of business they are running now but I'm definitely disappointed and will be switching soon.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: COMPLAINT ON STORE ODESSA TX

That's definitely not okay. So sorry to hear about this experience, Guillen. When did you purchase the phone? Did you go back to the store to return the handset? If yes, what were you told?