Boost verified a phone could be transferred from another company and the phone wouldnt

Highlighted

Boost verified a phone could be transferred from another company and the phone wouldnt

I have been with boost since it was Nextel and I wanted to buy my wife a new phone for Christmas so I wanted to make sure it would work on the boost network so I called boost and gave them the imei number and they told me that the phone is compatible with boost so I went and bought the phone for $800 and gave it to her for Christmas. When I tried to activate the phone boost then said that the phone was not compatible with boost and there is nothing they will do. I even gave the time and date
(Sunday dec, 23 at 8:29 pm) that I made the phone call and verified the imei number was compatible but still boost did not care. I pay $100 a month to boost and have for many years. So I guess boost does not care about their customers or their customer service. Boost actually told me to try and take it back to the person that I bought it from and the told me to give it to a friend and buy a boost phone. I will be canceling all of my boost/sprint accounts (even the business accounts and now the only way that I can even think about getting my $$ back is to sue boost mobile because they do not care. I would not recommend ANYONE using boost because the discount is not worth the hassle.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Boost verified a phone could be transferred from another company and the phone wouldnt

That’s not what we like to hear. So sorry to hear about this experience, Nugent01. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with the IMEI of that phone? What's the make and model? What carrier is it originally from?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Re: Boost verified a phone could be transferred from another company and the phone wouldnt

How do I transfer the other number to this phone

The imei is  T-Mobile is the Carrier pin is 

(edited for privacy)

Hi
Agent

Hello Jennifer30! Thanks for contacting us. Please, do not provide private information in public. Please, send it to us in a private Message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25