Boost Attempting to Charge previously Deleted Credit Cards

Groupie

Boost Attempting to Charge previously Deleted Credit Cards

I saw a post in which Boost claimed to not be able to access deleted payment information .. link to post here https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/Account-Archive/Can-I-retrieve-payment-method-once-it-s-been-re...
I just want to point out that this is a lie. Tonight Boost attempted to charge one of my deleted cards a total of $186.41 with no notification and no contact or email about why etc. (I left Boost over 2 months ago) Obviously not only can they access deleted payment info, but they are fraudulently attempting to charge me for service on an account I terminated. I went to another carrier specifically due to unauthorized charges and data speeds slower than dialup. Just wanted to point out that they keep deleted payment info.. Good thing that card is no longer in use although I still get notifications for it .. and the attempted charge gave me a fraud alert email and text.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I just noticed that my previously deleted card AND my current card have BOTH been charged monthly for i don't know how long....years? i never noticed...i don't know why

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that, russthebear. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, russthebear! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and the last 4 digits of each card.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".