Re: I am having a big problem with boost mobile with a pre owned samsung galaxy s8 plus that I bo...

Highlighted

Re: I am having a big problem with boost mobile with a pre owned samsung galaxy s8 plus that I bo...

this  is not my fault you cannot tell me i could not return the phone because 7 days has already passed cause I have called boost mobile customer service 3 days after I received  the samsung galaxy s8 plus. . iItalked to a customer service representative and she told me that I would receive a label in 48 hours and  I never did. I called after 3 days and they kept transferring me to  pre- owned  which could not resolve the problem and pre owned transferred me to samsung manufacturer and they said I have to send the phone for repair . I dont need  to send  the phone for repair I need a replacement  or my money back. I did not even use the phone. I activated and charged it and  the phone did could not be turn on because of electrical problem. Boost mobile customer service is really suck and I will get  my money back form my pay pal credit card  if they can send me a return label to return the phone and get my money back. I am not responsible if 7 days has passed because I did called customer service before 7 days . i just need my money back or have a replacement. I was with  other a cell phone company and never had that problem. why  is it too  difficult to just have a money back from 350 dollar that I bought. I will get that matter far wqith boost mobile then.