when will my refund come back into my card?

when will my refund come back into my card?

I ordered the iphone 6 pre-owned phone but the lady i was making my order with got my address wrong. So it was sent back to the boost office on monday, feburary 6, 2017. Its been about a week. I just wanted to know when i'll be refunded. 

14 REPLIES 14

why hasn't BOOST refund me back..

Man I order a iPhone 7 n I didn't have it for more than 3 days by the 2 day it started getting hot really fast, so I had to send it back . After a lon process boost received the phone already like a week ago and still haven't refund me! I been a loyal customer for more than 5 yrs but after all this dilemma is starting to make me question boost
Agent

Re: why hasn't BOOST refund me back..

@Oohfck87 Hi! We apologize for the inconvenience. Keep in mind that the refund request is processed once the device is received and validated. Now, we can investigate the status, please send us a "Private Message" so we can further investigate. keep in mind, we may request some information once in private.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Re: when will my refund come back into my card?

This is crazy around September the 30th I ordered the same phone as you and I cancelled it 3 hours after buying it because I seen this iPhone 6 plus they had at their store. So after me cancelling my order they still ship the phone off so I had to wait until they receive the phone for them to start the refund process. Why I dint get my money after I cancelled my order. They then received the phone last Friday at 10:50am on the 6th of October now it's the 13th of October and I still haven't received my money on my card yet.
Why take this long to put my money back on my card it dint take y'all 7 to 10 business days to take it off my card. Never again will I try boost Mobile.
Accomplice

Same here!! & I have to pay fees on card because of this so I'll
Agent

Hi there Myab. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21

Groupie

Re: payment extension

Need to keep phone on. Not paid til friday
Agent

Hey there, Rdartis! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for free days of service.

Groupie

I also haven't received my refund
Agent

Hello, @Joslinga1. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send  us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.