Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

how can i text on my laptop with my boost number

Highlighted

how can i text on my laptop with my boost number

how can i text on my laptop using my boost number

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: how can i text on my laptop with my boost number

You need to use any email account to be able to send out text from your pc, to another boostmobile phone is the {10 digit phone number}@myboostmobile.com    example  1234567890@myboostmobile.com. it all depends to the carrier you are trying to send the text to.

1234567890@txt.att.net                    AT&T             
1234567890@mms.att.net (MMS)    AT&T MMS

1234567890@tmomail.net               T mobile

1234567890@vmobl.com             virgin mobile

1234567890]@vtext.com              Verizon
1234567890vzwpix.com (MMS)    Verizon mms

Highlighted

Hello, there is currently no way to send a text message other than from your device. I have forwarded this on to the web team however for future consideration.

However, as the other response indicated, you can send an email in the format mentioned and it will show up on the receiving device as a text.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Under support
If you to to Phone Features & Troubleshooting and then go to messaging

How do I send a text message from my computer?-

To send a text only message to another Boost Mobile customer using email, place your friend's 10-digit Boost Mobile phone number followed by @sms.myboostmobile.com in the "To" or address field. It should look like this 1234567890@sms.myboostmobile.com. Your message will be limited to 160 characters.

To send an MMS message or long text message to another Boost Mobile customer using email, place your friend's 10 digit Boost Mobile phone number followed by @myboostmobile.com in the "To" or address field. It should look like this: 1234567890@myboostmobile.com.

To send text messages from your email to friends who have service with other carriers, you would typically enter the email address as the 10 digit phone number of the person you want to send a message to, followed by the carrier's address. You will have to ask your friend for the address used by their carrier.

If they reply, their message will go straight to your email inbox.
Highlighted

Data packs. Why when I try to use an account balance to get more data it will not accept my pressing

Pressing on the pay with balance option. It will not take the money and nothing happens. HELP
Highlighted

Re: Data packs. Why when I try to use an account balance to get more data it will not accept my pres

If you already have a data pack on the account, you cannot add another one without removing the first one. You will need to call Care to have that first one removed.

Thanks!