horrible service

Accomplice

horrible service

why has the service been so bad for the past few days? is there an outage in my area or something because service at my house is usually great but for the past couple of days it’s been horrible
5 REPLIES 5
Accomplice

Re: horrible service

I have run into the same problem.  Just until a little over a week ago, ran into problems with my data as well, it would become so slow that nothing would work. 

Agent

Hi there, @objsgvg5 @jtdrnl8309! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs so we can look into it. 

Groupie

You cant help its a network wide problem in many regions...private message so customers dont see how unsatisfied customers really are...its terribly bad . I'M Switching Providers asap!!!!
Groupie

Same problem in S.C. bad service ...bad local stores lying crook agents...just Going to Switch providers ASAP!!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONES AND DATA. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. WOW.
Agent

Hello, @DanielMad. Your feedback from today is what will make us better tomorrow. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We want to change your bad experience into something positive and ensure that you are satisfied as a customer. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.