can i read my text messages on line

Highlighted

can i read my text messages on line

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: can i read my text messages on line

Hello tracyh:

Not really, you can't read/see your text meesages online due to privacy/ security purposes but you can see the date, time, to and from who the text is so you would only see the number. Now when i say not really is because let say you need the text messages for court and you have a document signed by the judge or law enforcement sprint/boost would send you all the documents they have on your text messages. They have policies so please understand that despite the inconvenience. Just in case here are the steps you can follow to find your text messsages # 🙂

1. Go to Boostmobile.com
  2. Log into "My Account" located top right, you will need the phone # & pin # to the account 
  3. Select either "Service & Usage" or on lower right a list called I Want To.... and the 3rd option will be "view my account history" either way will take you to what you want.
  4. On your right you will see "Manage My Services" then a list under it
  5. Click on the 3rd option witch is "Text History"

And there you will see your text message history with Date,Time, To/From and Type witch just means Incoming or outgoing.

You have the option of looking up up to two months. Hope this helped even dough its not really what you wanted 😞

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted
Groupie

Can I read my boost text message on my boost account from my computer
Highlighted
Agent

Hi @Davenport5. You can view the phone numbers you've texted as well as the date and time they were sent up to 60 days in the past.  Though most numbers will be available, we can't guarantee that you'll see them all. Fonsy82