boost insurance sucks

Highlighted

boost insurance sucks

I have been with boost over ten years and now that i broke my I-phone inwhich i had insurance, i would love to speak too alive person because i dont think it fair i pay my montly bill on time for the last ten years now the insurance people tell me ihave to pay **bleep** near what i paid for phone to get a new one **bleep** boost looks like i will be leaving you today boost you need to do better

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Accomplice

In A Way I Agree...I Think Its Bloody Stupid That U Can Only Buy Insurance If U Add It To A Monthly Plan...I Think U Should Be Able To Purchase Insurance Regardless...
[ATLANTIC1970]
Highlighted

Heres how to talk to a live person when using the boost mobile toll free number...

DISPUTE YOUR BILL!! Live person appears immediately
Highlighted

I agree. Worst automated system in history. Should be option to speak to a human
Groupie

I bought my galaxy s5 brand new for $600 1 1/2 years ago and paid insurance every month. I've paid in roughly $300 extra just for security. My camera is broke and I checked on line for the replacement fee and they're wanting to charge me $175! Really? ! This is what i get for being a loyal customer?They're only worth $250 now! I'm canceling my insurance and probably my service.
Highlighted
Groupie

Same here. I haven't had mine but about 2 years but they're wanting to charge me almost as much as it costs on the shelf. I'm highly upset
Highlighted
Accomplice

U Do...Press 4 From The Main Menu...
[ATLANTIC1970]
Highlighted
Accomplice

Buy your phone from best buy you pay warranty for 1 year or 2 years you will only get charge for one time fee and won't have to worry paying a monthly fee for phone insurance i buy all my phones from best buy will recommend you to do it won't be disappointed.