Walmart $35 6GB

Accomplice

Walmart $35 6GB

I visited local Walmart where they offered this plan for $35 and instead of regular 3GB they were offering 6GB. 

I didnt have time at the store and without asking for more details I decided to sign up for this services at home. 

When activating my account there were no option for the above plan, the only one offered was 3GB for 35 or unlimited for $50. 

Determined to switch, I opted for the $50 plan, however I really don't want to spent that much and $35 with 6GB would suit me better. 

Is there a way to get myself in the plan that walmart offer, or just close the account and go to walmart to open the one I really want. 

Please help!

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: Walmart $35 6GB

Hi there, kapitan27! The Walmart Exclusive $35 6GB Promotional Plan requires purchase and activation at Walmart. Dates of Promo: 08-11-2017 - 11-27-2017. The promotion ended yesterday.

Accomplice

Thereofre I went to Walmart yesterday and activated my services yesterday, the only thing I didnt is that I didnt activate the services at walmart direclty thinking that I can do them at home, but that wasnt the case. 

Given the fact that I activated my services on the last day of the promotion can I be switched to that plan please?

Agent

Understood. The promotion requires activation at Walmart to receive the promotional. Unfortunately, we can't change the plan.

Accomplice

Understood. 

I guess you're going to have to accept that I am going to be leaving and closing my account.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, kapitan27. If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Groupie

I'm mad also. The flyers are still there advertised as 6 gigs not one person there knows nothing that this was a temporary price!!!!

Groupie

Walmart is still advertising this plan online, as well as in the stores, long after the promotion is supposed to be over. Why are they still offering it if it doesn't exist anymore? Please let me know, because I was about to sign up for this plan for my kids.

Agent

Hi, Art4MyKids! The offer ended on 11-27-2017. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We definitely value your feedback & want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Groupie

Thanks. I'm going to do the unlimited plan now because it makes more sense now.