Voicemail Help! I keep calling in to disable voicemail, but it comes back a few days later!

Accomplice

Voicemail Help! I keep calling in to disable voicemail, but it comes back a few days later!

I use Google Voice's voicemail, so I do NOT want the voicemail from Boost to ever answer my phone or my wife's phone.  I keep calling in to disable Boost's voicemail on our plans.   This works great for a day or a few days, but the problem is that after a few days, Boost's voicemail comes back!

How can I disable Boost's voicemail PERMANENTLY?  I am at my wit's end!  If this cannot be resolved I will have to switch service providers.  This is purely a Boost problem.  All they have to do is make a change on their end while I am on the phone with them, and everything is good for a few days.  I never had this problem on other MVNO's with the same phones.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi there, @sir_rob. We understand your concern, but this is a basic feature that the system understands that has to be on the account and that is why it is being automatically added back.

Accomplice

Are you telling me that unlike other service providers, Boost cannot permanently remove voicemail?
Agent

Yes. That is correct.