Used up plan data, added 2 gb more to start immediately; I have no service

Used up plan data, added 2 gb more to start immediately; I have no service

I have a mobile hotspot. I used up all of the 10 gb plan data so I added 2 gb more and selected for it to start immediately. Unfortunately, I still do not have service. I logged in to My Account to see what was going on. I have data available, but my hotspot is not providing internet service. I thought maybe it was an account issue so I paid for next month's service in advance., but that did not correct my problem either. I still do not have any service/connection to the internet. The box has been reset three times, powered on & powered off, and has a full battery. I have the BST R850 Mobile Hotspot box.  This has been going on since Friday, January 6th. Is there an outage somewhere in my area? Is there anything else I can try?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Used up plan data, added 2 gb more to start immediately; I have no service

In regards to your hotspot box issue, I'd highly suggest calling customer care for them to reset it for you as well as remotely access it. It could be something very simple. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact my store via text message 7738009899

-vickedzie