Unlimited data, Not Happy!

Highlighted
Groupie

Unlimited data, Not Happy!

I purchased the 50 dollar unlimited card and started experiencing data problems and when I say problem I'm not able to connect to internet at all outside of WiFi and it's on. I called technical support and was on the phone for 45 min for them to send me to another support team and they couldn't fix the problem they said I have to buy a new sim card so I go to the boost store now they want me to call technical support again cuz they don't carry my sim card in store! Not only was I going to come out of pocket for another sim card but then wasted gas and my time cuz they didn't have it! Now I don't even feel like calling technical support cuz everything is such a hassle! I shouldn't have to pay for something that is Boost fault or technical issue!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @AnnieWayz! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks

Highlighted
Groupie

How?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Horrible Customer Service! I’m furious! No service on my phone. It’s impossible to even get a human on the phone. Once you do either you cannot understand one word being said (no offense) but it’s frustrating enough, trying to get assistance and not being able to understand one another. Not to mention having to find another source of communication,to even reach customer service because I obviously don’t have service on my phone.

Im on the $50 unlimited plan and have been experiencing problem after problem.

Two months ago I made a payment for $50...for some reason I couldn’t submit my payment on my boost app. So I had no service for 3-4 days. I was told that my card was declined. 

So I went to my bank. Come to find there was 25 payments of $50 pending. So I was being charged 25 Times. I had to ask my bank to stop payment immediately! Not to mention find a way to get in touch with boost to make them aware of what was going on!! 

Today again I have no service drove without being able to use my map quest...was on the phone with Customer service for over 1 hour being passed around until my friends phone died. No service and now it reads that my SIM card is locked. Still no service.  Phone reads Network error.

Customer Service rep. Said their towers is down in certain areas? I’m way on the other side of my neighborhood and have no service either way. Now come to find my phone reads SIM card error.

Highlighted
Agent

We’d love to share more info with you, Nataleegallardo. That doesn’t sound good at all. We’re always looking to deliver the best experience. Let’s continue to talk in DM so we can further assist you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Spoke with several different reps yesterday. Just to find out that they are aware of the problem.

looks like system is down and won’t be back on until the 8th. Why wouldn’t you share that on here.  Or greet us being aware of why why/are calling in, instead of keeping me on hold for as long as I was. I spent the whole morning and afternoon back and forth with reps. Unbelievable now my phone is reading that my SIM card is invalid. My phone and sim were working perfectly fine before all of this. I seriously think we should be compensated for all this stress. It’s terrible. 

Still no service. I will be looking for a new carrier.