Trying to retrieve a number I have lost from text history

Trying to retrieve a number I have lost from text history

I am trying to retrieve a number I texted in October, but when I check my history, it does not appear there. The only outgoing nubmers that do, are not the numbers I was texting. Help?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @blakelove1 and thanks for posting your question!

I truly apologize for the issues this has caused to you and to better help you, I need your permission to send you a private message so then I can get the details I need to work this out.

Looking forward to your reply back!

Groupie

@blakelove1, I'm just reading your concern, and thought I'd respond in case you didn't resolve your issue a couple of weeks ago. If your in your account and scroll on the menu drop down list, you'll want to head over to usage, go to your text usage, but don't just hit enter. You must use the field above to indicate you are searching text history for last week, last month, or last 2 months. If it's October your inquiring upon, you should still have the ability to view this information. Hope this helped.

You can send me a private message, although I have found my text history, it is just that the numbers are all scrambled up.