Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are you getting any specific error message? How long has this been happening? Is it everywhere you go, or in one location? Please, send us your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, then we can check your area for any outages or upgrades to the cell tower.
Thanks for that information. After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts. Please, follow the next steps:
If you have an Android:
1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
- Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted. For HTC devices, press MENU>RESET)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes.
If you have an iPhone:
1. Tap Phone icon.
2. Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
4. Tap "ok" when prompted.
After that, please go ahead and check your service.