Sprint T-Mobile merger

Sprint T-Mobile merger

So, the news is reporting that Sprint and T-Mobile are merging. Any GOOD news for Boost customers ?

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Sprint T-Mobile merger

Hi there User129too. This is all to new to us too and we need to wait for more info. But I tell you, we just know this is going to be great for customers. I am pretty sure good things are coming!

the good news is that after the merge boost costumers will become t-mobile and those hidden fees and tricks that t-mobile plays will also apply for boost mobile/ metropcs  customers no more 50 means 50 they'll force little by little all boost customers to migrate to they billing method and screw everybody up thats a fact 

@Al3x wrote:

Hi there User129too. This is all to new to us too and we need to wait for more info. But I tell you, we just know this is going to be great for customers. I am pretty sure good things are coming!

Well, perhaps I am a little more of an optimist. The WSJ reported on it today and claimed they "plan" to invest 43 billion in infrastructure upgrades. That can't help but improve service I would think. I was thinking more in line with phones. With Verizon claiming they will abandon CDMA in 2019, it would leave the phone choice kinda dismal if Sprint were the only ones left.. The short/mid/long term switch to GSM can only be a good thing.

I sense that you are a little unhappy with T-Mobile and the Fines against them from the FTC shows more than a few people had problems. But in the interest of full disclousure I have an Account with T-Mobile and have had since the company that became the company that became T-Mobile. Yes, I am old. But. the area I choose to live now has spotty service, hence I bought a Boost phone for backup. I am hopefull this too will be resolved and I can go back to one phone.

I don't thnk less competition in the market is really a great thing though.

Cheers

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Occums-Razor  you have been around since the old VoiceStream days.

@fissurado  Not much if anything has been said about the prepaid brands. All that is available is what is in this video.  Stay tuned.