Slow data and on unlimited data plan

Accomplice

Re: Slow data and on unlimited data plan

Aha! I'll try again
Accomplice

This is definely true. I was on an unlimited plan with metro pcs and never had any trouble with my data speed. I switch because of boost false advertisement, to find out there is actually worst serving here in boost. I can’t take my phone to another carrier. Not even the people that work here help because the only thing they can do if reset the phone send a signal check the tower. But they can’t make boost mobile any better.
Accomplice

Yeh, boost doesn't need to do this . My service is so bad, stuck pages, instant server drops,. not even connecting, that it's more than the puny message telling me I have 5 G left until ......what? My service gets throttled down, what it gets penalized. I, too, bought a phone and am one of those reduced to living on a fixed income which isn't much., It's a big drag to have to buy another phone. I can't.. why is the service so bad? There must be a corporate psychopath involved.
Agent

Hi DannyDs! Sorry about this situation. Would you mind sending us your address on a private message? Also, you may send us your phone number and pin in case troubleshooting is needed. We'll be waiting for your reply.

EdwinRG

My data is slow
Cedar Rapids IA

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Userqwerty45!

Slow connection speeds on unlimited plans are often caused by network-related issues. However, after reviewing the address provided, we found no problems with the service there. For a more detailed approach on this situation, we need you to send us a private message with your account credentials (phone number and security pin), so that we can run some checks and diagnose more accurately.

We'll be waiting for your reply!

EdwinRG