Slow data and on unlimited data plan

Slow data and on unlimited data plan

I am frustrated with boost and thinking to switch company. For someone who is paying for unlimited plan should not have slow data after a certain time in the month. I've complained about it numerous of times and all they do is either check the towers in my area when it's fine. It's giving me the so called lte signal, or they make me reboot my phone with the ##7..... Number or update my profile on the phone and so forth but I always have the same result. Slow data! I honestly believe this unlimited high speed data is false advertising. At least when I was with T-Mobile my internet was always fast until I reach my data limit but for boost with it being unlimited that's a different story. Thinking to go back to TMobile. Yes it's more money. It's $80 unlimited verses $55 from boost but with T-Mobile you get the high speed data you pay for. Boost needs to stop robbing it's customers and give us what we pay for which is unlimited high speed lte internet.
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Slow data and on unlimited data plan

Yes you're right. Why is there a need to deprioritize at the last of the month and not before . The traffic should be the same all month. There's no problem when the begins. It's obviously some middle management decision by someone who wears their shorts too tight. Loosen up! Let the little people live, have pity on us ( this is how you talk to them.) We mean no harm , we just pay for unlimited, that's without any limits, service every month, and thought that's what we got and did in the beginning, this de-prioritization mess didn't happen when I started , it was imposed as arbitrarily as 23G is. 23G of what? It's too bad .
Accomplice j_r
Accomplice

im having the same problem as well
Agent

Hi! We're sorry to hear that. Please send us a Private message with your account information and your current address so we can check what is going on.

Accomplice

How do I do that?
Agent

Hi youknowyouknow! If you want  to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Accomplice

I did that this morning, saw the private message box and ,now, later in the morning it's frustratingly not there anymore. Which was the same as before.
Could you open again and I'll send my info first this time instead of checking it.
Agent

Hello, @youknowyouknow. Please follow these steps below:
-Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
-Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
-Type your message in the new window and click Send.

If you have any doubt, feel free to ask.

Accomplice

I did it , I sent it and nothing. No one ever responded.
Agent

We're sorry, @youknowyouknow! Unfortunately, we haven't received your private message.