Slow data after paying the bill

Highlighted
Groupie

Slow data after paying the bill

Usually deprioritization happens after you pass a certain amount of data. For me it's around 23 gb (for the all unlimited data plan). Now, the day before I played the bill I was deprioritised and it got slow...well, sort of. We played the bill after that day and waited until the next day to get it fast again as I know it takes at least a day until it refreshes. I noticed that it still got slow but randomly and I thought it was still going and didn't wait enough. A few days have passed and it is still slow to this day. I thought it was my phone and I decided to reset it. A dumb idea I can say and it didn't help at all. I then realized that all of our phones have been having the same problem, not just mine. They're all on the same data plan 100$ unlimited. And I'm wondering what's going on? Can anyone help? It'll be greatly appreciated.
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. We've checked the coverage of the area and, fortunately, there are no outages over there. Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy S 6 bought online from Boost Mobile.
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble, Burndog1213. Let's take a closer look. Could you send us your zip code and any street intersection near you to check the coverage?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Read back. Are we going to get a different employee to answer every post with the same questions read off the generic reply list until I get to say "hey" to every person working tonight there? How many more before I get a solution from a supervisor or at least an explanation of why I am paying $50 a month for 3g or less of a signal on my phone I just bought a couple of months ago?
Highlighted
Agent

We'd like to have look at your account. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.