Slow data after paying the bill

Highlighted
Groupie

Slow data after paying the bill

Usually deprioritization happens after you pass a certain amount of data. For me it's around 23 gb (for the all unlimited data plan). Now, the day before I played the bill I was deprioritised and it got slow...well, sort of. We played the bill after that day and waited until the next day to get it fast again as I know it takes at least a day until it refreshes. I noticed that it still got slow but randomly and I thought it was still going and didn't wait enough. A few days have passed and it is still slow to this day. I thought it was my phone and I decided to reset it. A dumb idea I can say and it didn't help at all. I then realized that all of our phones have been having the same problem, not just mine. They're all on the same data plan 100$ unlimited. And I'm wondering what's going on? Can anyone help? It'll be greatly appreciated.
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. We're concerned about this issue. Please send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same problem
Highlighted
Accomplice

Everyone is having the same problems, there's something fishy in boost mobile, i did everything on my phone, reset network, upgrade prl and profile, took the battery out for 30 seconds reset the system, made a 2 report of this issues customer service said they sent the report to the engineering department. I've been without LTE and 3g for a month now with no results, customer service said there is no outage in the area where i live, so my question is do i still paying for the unlimited plan with no lte and 3g service or do i switch to another carrier. This is been so annoying and the thing is i'm wasting money on a unlimited service plan that not even give me 90% of the service, boost mobile Sprint network going 👎..... 😠
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Naldo2004! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with more details about the issue. We'll do our very best to assist you!

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do i send a private message
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do i send a private message.
Agent

You just need to click on my name, then select the option that says: "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

Why don't you just post the answer we all need to correct the problem?? Asking everyone to private message you clearly indicates to me that the suspicions us customers have about Boost mobile being fishy are most likely true. Like others, I paid extra for a data boost. 2 days have gone by and data is still extremely slow despite every attempt to correct the problem. We are paying for a service. Why is it not working as it should??!!??!!??
Highlighted
Groupie

Why don't you just post the answer we all need to correct the problem?? Asking everyone to private message you clearly indicates to me that the suspicions us customers have about Boost mobile being fishy are most likely true. Like others, I paid extra for a data boost. 2 days have gone by and data is still extremely slow despite every attempt to correct the problem. We are paying for a service. Why is it not working as it should??!!??!!??