Slow data 3G data even slower 4G

Accomplice

Slow data 3G data even slower 4G

I've paid my bill and been with the unlimited boost mobile plan for years. My data has been slow or almost non existent for nearly two weeks. Cant get a straight answer as to why but I'm ready to switch to metro pcs.
4 REPLIES 4
Accomplice

Re: Slow data 3G data even slower 4G

Same here, I keep getting kicked out of games that require an internet connection because my ping goes over 700! This is redicoulous, I paid for unlimited data which I'm paying $100 a month for.
Agent

Hi there Mickealah. Definitely want to look into this for you. Have you received any data notifications via text message regarding usage? Victor21

Accomplice

Yes I have, however my data was slowed way before the message was sent. In response to the message telling me my speeds would slowed till the 15th I bought more data on the 13th but even then it was and still is slow.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Mickelah So sorry about the trouble. We’d like to verify the coverage of your area. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.