Slow Service/Data

Accomplice

Slow Service/Data

Data is crawling at a snails pace. I pay my bill on time every month, why isn't the data working properly? If there are going to be outages then you should notify people ahead of time and pro-rate billing to account for the terrible service.
14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Slow Service/Data

Hi there delgadosherri. Thank you for contacting us and we do apologize for any inconveniences. Have you receive any data notifications? Victor21

Accomplice

I'm not sure what you mean.
Agent

Understood. Have you receive any text messages indicating data usage? Victor21

Accomplice

I have only used 3.8/10 of data. I am not out of data. And ni, I have not received any texts referring to data.
Agent

Thank you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Agent

Thank you for the information. There is good coverage and no outages in the area.  Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, so we could verify the status of the account. Victor21

Accomplice

I don't see where to send a pm. I clicked your user name and looked to the right, but I don't see anything
Agent

Understood. Tap on the representative's name, and it would give you the option to private message. Victor21

Accomplice

Can you delete the post with my personal info on it? I can't see where to do it. Thank you