Service no longer working?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Service no longer working?

I have an S8,  it's been working fine since I bought it months ago.  Today it says invalid sim and contact sprint to unlock my phone.  If I restart, it will work for about 3 minutes and then revert back to these two messages with no service.  I've been through ##72786# and again only got about 3 minutes of a working phone before it reverted back to those same two messages.  How do I fix this?

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry, Deleted duplicate post because I had not registered my email, it was not appearing.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have an IPhone 5S through Boost, and I am experiencing the exact same problem.  For a while, I've noticed my phone only falsely connects to wifi but is really using cellular data. Now add on this service issue and it's becoming the last straw. It is infuriating. I'm missing calls and texts directly related to work and I am seriously considering ditching Apple and Boost for Google FI. I like Boost and don't want to drop such a large amount of money but if this doesn't clear up by today I'm going to have to. 

I was driving to meet a friend yesterday, and the lost service so lost GPS. Luckily the directions were loaded on the phone and I could pull over and read them and navigate to the location. 

I've reset the network, did a soft reset of the phone, power cycled it multiple times, turned off LTE data, nothing is working.

Please fix this stat, or I really have to abandon my service with Boost. 

Highlighted
Agent

@wendyb: We'd like to take a closer look to the phone and the account, can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN?

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted

A lot of people don't know this as Samsung did a bad job explaining But...

You have, or should, have a program called "smart switch" on your phone.

If you open it, press transfer to external device, backup, it will save everything on your phone to your sd card.

You can then factory reset. After phone Re boots, go to smart switch, external, RESTORE.

About 5 minutes and it will be like you never touched your phone.

And we all know it's always a good idea to regularly back up devices anyway whether we are haveng issues or not....Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Accomplice

Private message sent.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Wow. I've ahd my samsung for 2 years and never realized this.  That is pretty slick.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the exact same problems with my Boost ZTE, it seems to me that this is a Boost problem and you need to fix it.
Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same problems with my Boost ZTE. It seems to me that the problems are Boost's. Please get in touch with me to fix these problems