Service becoming worse?

Accomplice

Service becoming worse?

I have noticed for over a week now that boost/sprint service has been declining. Service dropping, slow data, text wont go through. When I talked to an agent they told me that my area was fine and no towers were currently down. They then told me to restart my phone and dial a number to reset the data profile. I did exactly that and it didnt help! I still have really bad 3g service, where I used to have full bars Lte. I have been a boost customer for over a year and boost service has definitely declined. I even have a brand new iphone 8.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Service becoming worse?

Hi there hartmank48. We would like to look into this further. Have you received any data notifications? Victor21

Accomplice

I am not sure what you mean by data notifications?
Agent

Have you received any notifications via text message indicating data usage. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

No I have not
Agent

Thank you. We would liek to verify your area for coverage. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

Mostly race street and mills street Bath, Pa 18014
Agent

Thank you. The coverage is good and there are no outages in the area. We would like to verify the account. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21