Service Outage

Highlighted
Groupie

Service Outage

I went into roaming 12/4/17 around 10 am or so....I contacted CS that day, I was told there was an outage issue at a nearby tower and that it would be fixed by that evening.... It wasn't.... Next day 12/5/17 I'm still in roaming and unable to use my phone that I literally just paid the bill on a week ago so that's not the issue....I contacted CS again last night 12/5/17 around 5 or so pm cause I still have no service and was pretty much told oh well, that they are having issues and I need to be patient 😡 How am I supposed to keep patient living on a fixed income and being robbed by y'all?!?! All in all there are 5 boost phones in this house where folks including I are paying at least $60 a month $300 in total this month and none of us has access to the service we paid for....Borrowing WiFi just to communicate is getting completely ridiculous considering I paid for my service and I'm unable to use it 😕
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Luvnkarma. Please, accept our must sincere apologies. We understand how important must be the service for you! We'd like to take a closer look. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ JoyP.

~ Joy P.