Service Issues in Pittsburgh, PA

Go to solution
Highlighted
Community Manager

Service Issues in Pittsburgh, PA

Boost's network team has made us aware that customers in the Pittsburgh, PA area may be having voice and data issues this morning.  Our local network teams are actively working on the problem so we can restore services ASAP.  Hold tight.  We will get you back online!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Service Issues in Pittsburgh, PA

Services were fully restored as of 12:30 ET.  If you are still having trouble making/receiving phone calls or texts or using data services, please power your device off for 60 seconds and then turn it back on.  If you have done this and still cannot access services, please start a discussion in this space and an agent will assist.

Thank you all for your patience and for being Boost customers!

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Service Issues in Pittsburgh, PA

Services were fully restored as of 12:30 ET.  If you are still having trouble making/receiving phone calls or texts or using data services, please power your device off for 60 seconds and then turn it back on.  If you have done this and still cannot access services, please start a discussion in this space and an agent will assist.

Thank you all for your patience and for being Boost customers!

Community Manager

View solution in original post