Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

SOLUTION: Blocked numbers notified?

Highlighted
Accomplice

SOLUTION: Blocked numbers notified?

Here is the problem i have when i have blocked certain numbers from texting me...after blocking a number through the settings with the MyBoost app it says that the sender would not be notified that they are blocked from texting u...well i have to say that yall need to go back an fix that because whoever u through MyBoost it notifies that person u blocked...so is there anyway that the blocked number will not get notified from whoever blocked them
See more topics labeled with:
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Re: SOLUTION: Blocked numbers notified?

Hey there, @Lu86! Thanks for contacting us. Our system does not notify the person you've blocked. However, their text will not go through when texting your specific number. This leads them to think that you've blocked them, but we don't text them or notify them that you blocked him/her.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So what is the point in having that option in MyBoost if they are getting notified rather if its from boost or a link
Highlighted
Agent

We don't send anything to them, @Lu86. They only suppose that you've block them since they're unable to text you. Boost Mobile doesn't notify them in any way about it.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I understand that...but wha i dont understand is why should they get one if they are blocked
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Lu86. Thank you for stopping by. We're more than happy to assist you. We don't send a notification or text message to the person that has been blocked. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How many times do yall have to repeat the same thing...