Removing a line from family plan

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Removing a line from family plan

I was wondering how to exit my family plan my friend was the primary and he hasn't paid the bill i have 90$ credit and it won't let me back out of the plan or start a new it says ill lose my 90$ and phone number soon please help
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Removing a line from family plan

Hello @Dejayxb. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy p.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Please help i dont know who to contact or how... but need this done or switching companies
Agent

Hi there, @Thisfella! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the phone number that you would like to remove from the family plan.

Groupie

can you please help me get off a family plan 

Agent

Of course we can @amitchell14. Please, send us a private message for better assistance.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

I need help, I want to make my phone the primary number and the others the secondaries.
Agent

Hi, @Blunt_Spartan In that case, we will have to break the current family plan and put it together again with your line as the primary. I can help you do that, but I'll need you to send me a PM with the phone numbers and PIN codes for all the lines in the family plan.