Refer a Friend has not come through.

Groupie

Refer a Friend has not come through.

Omg i switched my service to boost becuse a friend told me about boost back in august we both was supposed recieve 25$ credit i called wen i realized after 2 months that we havent recieved our credits i was hung up on once transferred to tech support 2nd time third call ask for supervisor i explained situation he informed me after checking that when i called to set up refer a friend me and my friend that person that took tge call didnt put in system correctly and we could not get our credit how os there mistake our fault after 7 mins of back and fourth he refused to get me a manager stating he was only one there.. My friend was kind enough to recommend and convince me to switch my service to boost but she cant even get her bonus becuse of boosts mistakes she has refered several people at my job also supervisor was rude and would not even help to resolve this matter
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Refer a Friend has not come through.

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Calvin2018. We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.  You can find the Referral Program rules here https://refer.boostmobile.com/common/rules.pg.

Groupie

See u did not listen to anything i have said. "Not come through" i been waiting two months for me and the person that referred me to "refer a friend" program only to find out a error on boost mobile part made me ineligible listen to my last customer service call you will understand 25$ + 25$ credit for both of us may not seem like alot to yall but it helps sorry i switched to boost mobile

We understand your concern, Calvin2018, and we apologize. At this time there is nothing we can do as this is a process the customer needs to fill out on the website for the referral. We recommend you to refer someone else and follow the process provided on the link above and receive your $25 referral bonus when you do.

Groupie

Not true at all i did my referral wen i switched over to boost threw boost customer service because at that particular day system was down to complete online referral.....so i did it through customer service only to find out that your customer service rep put our referral in system wrong........and i waa told this by a supervisor... and i wasnt refering anyone i was referred by someone see that's why its a mjor problem with customer service yall dint listen ......

We understand, though that has never been the process. Due to us not having access to those records. We apologize for the misinformation.

Groupie

No acess to records i spoke with supervise that saw records tgat said customer service processed referral incorrectly so im confused what records u cant see are you referring too... Also original phone call is recorded when your customer service rep set up our referral would u like date and time its same day and rimw i switched my service to boost mobile.
Highlighted
Agent

Was the referral done before or after you activated your number?