Re: Upgrades - Handset upgrades for eligible customers!!

Groupie

Ok well this finally answered my question. I was searching for upgrading options and had no luck. I use to be with verizon and they are great about upgrading your devise...I've been happy with boost i love the unlimited data but my phone is out of memory and i cant update or add anything. 4 gigs of my 8 are boost system updates. Im rambling, sorry just bummed that i have to come up with high prices and no big discounts. Especially since I've been a loyal customer who pays on time each month. 😞
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Upgrades - Handset upgrades for eligible customers!!

We're worth it! If like me, you've held on to Boost through thick and thin - which has cost a pretty penny in handset purchases ( I'm a bit clumsy) over the years. I love the service and so have stayed with Boost despite having purchased nearly $2000 worth of technology in the past two years, give or take. I always justified this cost by looking at the monthly savings I received compared to the contract providers that offer deep handset discounts with new/renewals contracts. Now the other companies that pride themselves in low fee-no contract service such as Cricket and Metro PCS are offering their customers these upgrades and qualifying rebates that make getting a new handset attainable. Now...what's the plan for us BoostBabies to get in on the long awaited action?

Boost don't want to do anything for their longtime customers all the other cell phone companies give great offers like upgrades free nice phones but not boost we gotta pay high prices for great phone but the plans have went up also. 

Like many of the loyal customers I've been with Sprint on contract for 9yrs then switched to their Boost no contract for past 7 yrs.  Never missed a payment and when I email support for a promotion or loyalty discount they direct me to the online deals.  And, when I did change phone with Boost they cancelled my shrink plan for another without even telling me - shady. I had an opportunity to choose my carrier for my company phone and I chose Verizon.  I keep my Boost because it's the only carrier with dependable service in my small remote community.  But since Boost/Sprint doesn't give a **bleep** about loyalty I make sure to tell EVERYONE DON'T GO WITH BOOST THEY'LL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND NOT REWARD LOYALTY.  So the $50 Boost could have spent on me in the form of a promo, has cost them probably thousands.  I've been telling folks not to go with either Sprint or Boost now for nearly 5 years.