Question about Walmart Promotional Deal

Groupie

Question about Walmart Promotional Deal

My local Walmart is running a deal where the $35 Boost Mobile plan offers 6G of data instead of 3G of data w/ purchase of Boost phone from Walmart. Does anyone know if you lose this plan if you switch to a non-Walmart phone down the line? How have previous promotions worked? I'm worried I might lose, damage, or otherwise render my Walmart phone unusable and be downgraded down the road.
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Question about Walmart Promotional Deal

Hi there! You may lose the plan if you try to swap the phone on your own. We recommend contacting us (customer service) to assist you in the process.

I bought the phone at Wal-Mart and 5 days later but another phone from Wal-Mart cuz I smashed the other one at work and when I went to boost to activate it the associate said I still have 6 gb but when I look at my acct I don't just the 3gb

I bought the phone at Wal-Mart and 5 days later but another phone from Wal-Mart cuz I smashed the other one at work and when I went to boost to activate it the associate said I still have 6 gb but when I look at my acct I don't just the 3gb
Agent

Hi there Morganlee22. We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP.  Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can review this further. Victor21

Accomplice

Hi All,

It's still being advertised at my local Walmart, 03/03/2018. In the post prior to mine it's stated "The phone has to be a verified purchase from WALMART ...". Must one purchase a phone or is this plan available with a SIM only purchase? Thank You,

Frank

Agent

Hey, @frakonis! The promotion requires to purchase a device at Walmart in order to get the plan.