Ported number from voip.ms not receiving calls or texts

Groupie

Ported number from voip.ms not receiving calls or texts

I ported my number from voip.ms last week, and received confirmation from Boost that that the port was (finally) successful - after five days of hassle trying to convince various reps to enter the porting info exactly as provided by voip.ms correctly (no pin)....

Anyway, so now it seems the CLEC only completed the outgoing port-out to Boost.  All incoming calls just get a busy signal.  Not receiving any texts, either.  Everything outgoing works just fine.

After several hours/days calling the help line trying to get this escalated to someone who at least understands the problem has now turned into a Nightmare!  I'm SICK of helpdesk operators trying to have me run through basic procedures to reset my phone over-and-over-and-over... adnausium!!  Stop already!  It's NOT the phone!!! Uggh.

The port-out/in was not completed properly.  How do I get in contact with the right technical support department at Boost?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Ported number from voip.ms not receiving calls or texts

Hi Justeen!

We'd like to review this situation in more detail. Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We're at your service!

EdwinRG