Phone freezes when receiving and making calls

Highlighted

Phone freezes when receiving and making calls

I have the iPhone 5s. Had it for about a year. I have insurance. For this whole month I have not been able to make or receive calls because every time I answer or call out, my phone freezes and the time indicating how long I have been on the phone stays at 00:00. I had to download an app just to make calls and it's a hassle because i miss very important phone calls. I've called apple and they were no help. I took it to the boost store and all the lady said was the speaker might be out, but that can't be possible because I can talk on Facebook messenger as well as the app I downloaded. She handed me my phone back and that was it. Everything else on my phone works. I even called 611 from the app to see if they could help me but troubleshooting didn't work and I'm frustrated that I have to pay for yet another month of service for a phone I can't not use fully when I have insurance that I pay every month and not once did anyone offer to replace the phone or give me the option of getting thru this!!! I've been a boost customer for 3 years and this is ridiculous.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi Cbaylor1. We do apologize for this matter. Could you send us a private message with the full address or a cross street address? - E.J.

Highlighted
Fanatic

Hi

If all troubleshooting fails, you can file for insurance claim for replacement phone. For the service you paid for, if it shows in your transaction history that indeed you're not able to use the service, you are warranted for a refund or credit adjustment.

Jay