Phone call & text history

Enthusiast

Re: Phone call & text history

How do you keep it clear
Agent

Hello Jamescrawford. At the moment the call history shown online can not be deleted.

Groupie

I was wnboost for several years ,went elsewhere, now back.. Before i could view every number i called and texted plus the incoming as well. Is this really a 'new' regulation or a boost cut?
Groupie

I was with boost for several uears , switched then came back. Before i could go online and see every phone call i made including the num i called and coukd see num of every incoming call AND text messages in and out with num. So is this sum NEW regulation or boost skimping on us. This was reason i came to this forum myself. I dont need to see just my own num and the one i share a plan with. It shows me his number only. Why is this?
Agent

Hello cantbsabsr. Thanks for reaching out.  As it turns out, in keeping with FCC privacy regulations, you can only view a history of call and total counts of calls of the last 60 days. The same apply for text. Now, your device can display incoming phone numbers under the Recent Tab option and you may see the name of incoming call on the display if number is save in your contacts. If you have any other question or concern, please let us know.

Groupie

It is somewhat annoying that we can see a real number for incoming phone calls but not for texts.  Why is this? Privacy only applies to text messages? 

Groupie

But incoming calls show the real phone number. Is this a different law?

Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Joshua2017. How may we help you today? Victor21