Paid my bill a week ago. Data is so slow internet times out sometimes no internet connection. Wtf.

Paid my bill a week ago. Data is so slow internet times out sometimes no internet connection. Wtf.

iP

aid my bill a week ago. Data is so slow internet times out sometimes no internet connection. Wtf. 

Also keep getting kicked of wifi and hotspots . 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Paid my bill a week ago. Data is so slow internet times out sometimes no internet connection....

@ambersmith82 Good afternoon! We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the service. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message" with your phone and PIN number so we can further assist you?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

Re: Paid my bill a week ago. Data is so slow internet times out sometimes no internet connection....

I just moved from metro looking for better service like Boost says in the Tv Ad but...

unfortunately the service is worst, no internet connection or just 3g (too slow) it is impossible to see a short video just keep buffering ...

And try to charge for voice to text, for voice mail text, when metro have all these services included y punto,

Sorry for Boost, this is ridiculous, well,  i think i need to get back to metro and forget about the FALSE PROMES FROM BOOST.

They're losing the chance to getting back a lot of Metro Customers.

Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time with your services. Can you please send me a private message with your current address to verify the area?

Highlighted

Really wish I would've read these review before I spend $250+ switching lines today!!! 😡 Data speeds are TERRIBLE. I SHOULD'VE NEVER LEFT METRO. Buyer beware. Lesson learned 😢 Guess I'll ride it out this month and switch back
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Amandafawn. Let's do some investigating. How many signal bars do you have? Do you see 3G, 4G or LTE data connection on the device? Are you getting an error message? Can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?