Outage

Highlighted
Groupie

Outage

I went into roaming 12/4/17 around 10 am or so....I contacted CS that day, I was told there was an outage issue at a nearby tower and that it would be fixed by that evening.... It wasn't.... Next day 12/5/17 I'm still in roaming and unable to use my phone that I literally just paid the bill on a week ago so that's not the issue....I contacted CS again last night 12/5/17 around 5 or so pm cause I still have no service and was pretty much told oh well, that they are having issues and I need to be patient 😡 How am I supposed to keep patient living on a fixed income and being robbed by y'all?!?! All in all there are 5 boost phones in this house where folks including I are paying at least $60 a month $300 in total this month and none of us has access to the service we paid for....Borrowing WiFi just to communicate is getting completely ridiculous considering I paid for my service and I'm unable to use it 😕
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, Luvnkarma. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. In order to check the status of your outage, please send us a private message with your full address, that way we can provide you with a more accurate information about this issue.

Highlighted
Groupie

This is crazy. Just spent almost 700$ on 2 phones and 2 unlimited plans just 36 hours ago. And guess what I'm have to borrow some ones hot spot just to get online. Oh and to top that cant text or call. Why why why did I get boost mobile. I will not renew my service unless fixed today
Highlighted
Groupie

Now I am aware boost mobile really just don't care!!!! They got there money
Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here its been 8 days for me, we need to keep hounding these people, I have been calling everyday sometimes they tell me its fixed then i call again and they say the outage is still ongoing, they dont even reach out to me on here anymore.