No service

Agent

Re: No service

Hey there @j_r. Please, accept our must sincere apologies. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Well, I'm gonna send you a private message too because I'm having the SAME **bleep** PROBLEM. talked to agent via chat and they told me that there was a cell tower enhancement being done in my area and that is what was causing the issue. Yet the cell tower business was done by 12/21 they told me... So 🤷
They proceeded to tell me to try that hands free activation bs and that it should work.. Well I tried that and it didn't work. I should let y'all know, I live in Sarasota Florida. And from this thread, the problem is happening in Texas too. So, I really don't know what's going on with boost, but I think I may switch carriers this month. I use to love boost but since this issue arose, no. I have Drs trying to call me but can't reach me because my cell service is screwed up.. I don't get texts from my friends until way too late so I miss out on stuff... It's ridiculous.
Accomplice j_r
Accomplice

Message sent and no reply?
Highlighted

@j_r  @Marianc1987

Thanks for letting us know. Please wait for our responses. - E.J.