No service for 4 days!

Go to solution
Accomplice

No service for 4 days!

I had no service at all for 4 full days! Every time I called care services you guys acted like you couldn't figure out the issue or help me at all. I was so pissed off and frustrated I was seriously ready to switch to another phone company. Then after 4 days my phone out of the blue just started working again with service and havnt had any issues since then. I have been a loyal customer with boost for many years. I feel I should be compensated for at least the 4 days I had no service at all. I pay $50 a month. So isn't it only fair that you guys recredit back onto my account $1.66 x 4 for the days i paid for but couldn't even use my phone!!!???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

HI there MissUnique_86. We be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

HI there MissUnique_86. We be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

View solution in original post

Accomplice

How do I send a private message to you
Agent

Hi. To send a private message please tap on the representative's name and it will give you the option to private message. Victor21

Accomplice

I would like to change my services to another phone company