No service South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana

No service South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana

Before I left on my road trip, I went to the local Boost Mobile store, called Boost Mobile and went to Best Buy.  They all confirmed I would have phone coverage in South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana.  That's a complete lie.  There are no Sprint towers in those states so you can't even call 611 to contact Boost Mobile.  So they refused to give me a refund for the two and half weeks I was traveling and wasn't able to use my phone at all.  Highly disappointed. in the advertising lie that Sprint coverage is the same as Verizon.  That's not true and Boost Mobile staff refused to take my complaint when I returned home.  All they told me was to post here on the community board.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: No service South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana

Hi there!

I know how difficult is to move to a new place where there's no service as in today's world you cannot live without communication. To better help you, I would need you to please send me a private message with your phone number, account PIN and your full address to check what's happening.

I'll be looking forward to your message!

jrd

You have yet to settle my problm i had fron tje start, do i guess i have t wite untilvi hear from the attornes genearles office days whay ever they r going to do.
jrd

Ive alreadt reoiyed many many time., was told lies after lies and got the run around that ive turned it all in to the attorneys genelas offics.
Community Manager

If there is an issue we can help you with please let me know, your post indicates you are expereincing problems, but it is not clear as to what they are.

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Agreed, it's October 2017 and Im literally stuck in Rapid City, South Dakota bc I can't use my Google Maps. Luckily I found a free wifi spot, and hoping to download a map. How in the hell can I not have service AT ALL thru all of South Dakota!? Screw you Boost, we're done!
Community Manager

Unfortunately, there are some places where Sprint and Boost service are not available.  This does include the areas you mentioned.  You can verify coverage before a trip or choosing a service provider by viewing the coverage map, located here

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How we can send you personal message?