No service Reactivation

Accomplice

No service Reactivation

I bought this phone from Wal-Mart online, today I bought a $35 REBOOST card and went through every step of the activation process, it said successful I added the REBOOST card and it shows a balance of $35 and that I need to pay $0 to start service. I tried to make a call it says I don't have enough money in my account but confirms the $35 balance and that I owe $0. I am so confused and a little annoyed with this process.
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: No service Reactivation

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, provide send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Accomplice

How do I send a private message?
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I'm still waiting on help, I haven't received another message after I sent the private message. Should I just go to a boost mobile store
Accomplice

Thank you!!! My phone is in service
Enthusiast

My phone is saying service disabled. I've called customer service and get transferred to LG. It's not an LG problem so they transfer me back. I have an LG TributeHD which I did a factory reset on and still no service. When I try to update the profile under system updates it says auethacation error please try again later. In settings Under mobile data it will not turn on.
Accomplice

My problem was that I needed to pay a reactivation fee of $10
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, SJean. Can you private message us your phone number and pin number so we can look into it?

Enthusiast

my services is out too been like that for couples days now please help me too area code is 27330