Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No mobile network available. 2 days now. Wth

Highlighted

No mobile network available. 2 days now. Wth

I have had no mobile network for 2 days now. Have had every silly excuse that the well oiled customer service can give. Yanking me around. Free phone coming in 3 days. So no phone??? Oh yes a big 5$ credit for the aggravation. Reviews on the one the are sending doesn't look good either. If I Could afford another carrier I would be gone. Give me 3 more months & my mouth will be out. Look out boost mobile 😡😡😡😡😡
7 REPLIES 7
Accomplice

Re: No mobile network available. 2 days now. Wth

People that have no service you do know that you can get credit towards your account from boost mobile for the days that you weren't able to use your service.
Highlighted

Wats going on me too??
Highlighted
Accomplice

Try doing ##72786# it will make your phone function better
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you try the step i told you so your phone can function properly
Highlighted
Accomplice

What i will recommend you to do is talk to one of the customer service or ask to speak to the supervisor, you want find any other good service like boost mobile provides you think about it
Highlighted

Don't do it !! resets to factory default !! this is not a phone issue!! This is a network issue !!

Highlighted

Mines da same way