Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No internet service on my mobile device

Highlighted

No internet service on my mobile device

Not able to access the internet
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: No internet service on my mobile device

Bring the phone into your local Boost and have the phone reprovisioned
Highlighted
Agent

@Dee-Dee Are you still having issues with the internet?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same problem and I have unlimited talk text and data
Highlighted
Agent

Hey bigdaddy87. We would like to look into this. Please send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I dont have job and i have 3 children to take care of. So i havent been able to pay my phone bill. And im about to lose my number.
Highlighted

Whenever I am in a car or anywhere that doesn't have wifi, I cannot access the internet!!!! Why pay for a service you do not get??? Have not had it the whole time I have been paying.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, kot426! There are gaps in coverage within our coverage areas that, along with other factors both within and beyond our control (network problems, software, signal strength, your wireless device, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, etc.), will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of services. Sprint regularly measures the performance, coverage and speed of its 3G and 4G data networks in an effort to ensure our coverage and performance.