No incentives for long time customers.

Highlighted
Groupie

No incentives for long time customers.

How is it brand new customers are offered better deals then long time customers?
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: No incentives for long time customers.

Hey, @Summerrose! We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only but you can certainly take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website https://www.boostmobile.com/deals.html?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehonesRobot surprisednlineDeals

Groupie

When I started with Boost 8 years ago my plan included unlimited everything since then my data has become limited unless I am willing to pay more for unlimited. I see you are offering a family plan to new customers unlimited everything for just $25.00 a month but for existing members its $30.00 a month. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Not only have I been with Boost for 8 years I have referred other people & currently I have other household members who each have a plan with Boost. I think if you have been a long time member there should be some added benefit not just promotions.
Groupie

When I became a Boost customer 8 years ago I had unlimited everything as time went on yes my payments went down for making on time payments but then I lost my unlimited data. So if I want to go back to unlimited data I have to go back to paying more money. And I also have referred other people to Boost & I currently have other household members with Boost Mobile plans. I see there is a family plan offered to new members unlimited everything for $25. a month but for existing members it is $30. Shouldn't that be the other way around? There should be more given to long time customers besides promotions!
Agent

Thanks so much for the suggestion, @Summerrose. We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.