Next day shipping

Groupie

Next day shipping

I just ordered my iphone 6s plus at 10:30 this morning for next day shipping. Will it come tomorrow ?
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Next day shipping

Heello, @KeySettle. Thank you for stopping by. If you ordered the phone with overnight shipping, you'll receive it by tomorrow. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

About what time does it ship to be delivered ?
Agent

Could you please send us a private message with your order number to further assist you? -Kira_M. 

Groupie

How do I send private message
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.  -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

I payed 12 dollars for next buisness day shipping yesterday I have called customer service to see it where it is since it was supposed to be here today and nothing Boost Mobile says fed ex has it and FedEx says boost mobile has it I need help tracking my package 

@Kira_M wrote:

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.  -Kira_M. 

@Kira_M wrote: