Network Problem Reported Via Boost Mobile App

Accomplice

Network Problem Reported Via Boost Mobile App

Can network / data problems submitted via the Boost Mobile app be checked for a status update? It does not give a receipt or ticket ID for submission.
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Network Problem Reported Via Boost Mobile App

Good morning justanotheruser! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be pleased to help you. Please send us a brief description of your issue so we can take care of it as soon as possible.

Accomplice

Is it possible to find the Report A Problem ticket submitted via the app? Had a lot of detailed info regarding network reachability tests and checking to confirm the info?
Agent

Wen you submit a report through the application, this report goes directly to our network team. They will follow up and work on it even you do not receive any ticket number.

Accomplice

Turnaround time and can they be reached directly as I have a monetary decision to make sooner rather than later.
Agent

We understand, justanotheruser. The technical team should receive the report in a timely manner.

Accomplice

I  too used the app before coming to this forum. That was several weeks ago and no follow up either.

Good luck on getting any information or resolution. I'm skeptical that there is any such formal trouble

ticketing system, investigation, reporting back to the originator, and allowing ticketing closure by the

originator.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My guess is they have a runaround for their prepaid brands. They probably punch in the address for the internal status at the location given, then dance around that status in their responses. I doubt there is any formal reports on prepaid at all. Sad how carriers neglect their own brands.

If one can be articulate, specific, and comprehensive, I don't care if they're on Boost, another MVNO or postpaid Sprint. The report should be made and sent all the same. 

Accomplice

That would not be good for me.
Agent

Hello! Can you please let us know what type of issue you reported? Please let us have some details.